The mission of Children and Family Ministries at St. Paul’s is to foster a rich inner life in the Episcopal tradition that will accompany our children through both the tempestuous storms and peaceful mountaintops of life. We attempt faith formation that is well-rounded, attending both to the needs of one’s own spirit as well as to the importance of compassionate self-giving in response to the needs of the world. We also strive to forge meaningful bonds among the various families within our community by offering a variety of opportunities for engagement.
St. Paul’s Children & Family Ministry offers Church School on Sundays during the 10:15 a.m. Sunday service. Your children will be met at the Welcome Table to be escorted to the classroom.
We also have a community of support for parents, through bi-weekly offerings like Mom’s Gathering.
Examples of some of our past creative offerings:
- Family Holy Hike (in person, socially distanced)
- Family Game Night (Zoom)
- Outdoor Screening of the movie “Coco” (in person, socially distanced)
- Thanksgiving Art Workshop: Stained-Glass Leaves (Zoom)
- Drive-In Family Carol’s Night (in person, socially distanced)
- Christmas Cookie Decorating Party (Zoom)
It would be wonderful to see you and support you more deeply through these spaces!